121 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
egobuilders says

I wouldn’t like to find anyone interested in copying major corporation’s websites and reselling them on themeforest.net …for example, I wouldn’t like to copy dish dot com and rename in “blocks” or anything like that. I would be too embarassed to do anything like that, especially after working for dish dot com last year and helping them build their website at their corporate headquarters in Denver before their new site was launched. I wouldn’t want to copy the buttons, either, like the exact button shape or height, like, let’s say for example, 40 pixels high, if that were to be the case.

I would, however, be interested in working with original creative designers and programmers, who can come up with their own designs. I know WordPress very well, and of course PHP , MySQL, HTML , CSS, Javascript, jQuery, XML , PhotoShop, Illustrator, Flash (AS 2 & 3), and the bass guitar. Also, I know eCommerce very well and I have a close friend who owns a very successful online credit card processing company.

I use WAMP and I renamed it to WOMP on my computer because I listen to dubstep while I work. But if you happen to be British, you pronounce WAMP as WOMP anyway, so it doesn’t matter how you spell it.

So if you want to own it like a Presidential debate, give me a shout out. I’m looking forward to working with you. Serious talented people only, please.

by
by
by
by
by
by