102 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations Located in Europe
+2 more
ThematiCSS says

I’m still looking for a reliable developer to make a partnership with and convert my latest Sentient PSD to WordPress. I’ve tried out a few developers before but they were not taken this seriously, my goal is to get the theme to the top sellers so yeah I have high expectations.

If anyone interested in buying the rights just drop me an email too!

Thanks!

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

You can use the forum to look for partners but you can’t sell the rights to your items here :) Thanks!

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

^ What’s the difference?

5339 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

^ What’s the difference?

The selling of rights is still undergoing discussion, but it applies particularly to items which are already for sale on the Marketplaces. As it’s not really possible to take down items and transfer them to another account, it makes selling rights to items very risky.

As well, we’d like authors to discuss these kinds of arrangements through their own channels and under proper legal advisement. We don’t want the forums to carry even a hint of liability for deals done between authors. Thanks!

102 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations Located in Europe
+2 more
ThematiCSS says

I’ll be honest, I have so much effort and time in my latest PSD template and I earned $63 so far. I think it has got pretty good potential as a WordPress theme but still couldnt find a reliable and serious person to make a partnership with. That’s why I was thinking about to selling the rights too. :)

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

^ What’s the difference?

The selling of rights is still undergoing discussion, but it applies particularly to items which are already for sale on the Marketplaces. As it’s not really possible to take down items and transfer them to another account, it makes selling rights to items very risky.

As well, we’d like authors to discuss these kinds of arrangements through their own channels and under proper legal advisement. We don’t want the forums to carry even a hint of liability for deals done between authors. Thanks!

You’re not selling the rights of the file as in allowing the author to upload the same file. You’re selling the right to develop a WordPress theme based on your file. Just like a partnership on a fixed price (no percentage spits – just one payment).

Imho “selling rights” means a different type of “partnership”.. Nothing more.

517 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in Slovakia
+3 more
LubosVolovar says

^ What’s the difference?

You’re not selling the rights of the file as in allowing the author to upload the same file. You’re selling the right to develop a WordPress theme based on your file. Just like a partnership on a fixed price (no percentage spits – just one payment).

Imho “selling rights” means a different type of “partnership”.. Nothing more.

Exactly! So stop locking the “Selling rights” threads please.

102 posts
+2 more
ThematiCSS says

I was working so hard with much effort and I thought I’ll find a good developer, but…still don’t know what to do. I’m a bit disappointed but I can understand that I’m not allowed to sell the rights here. :)

I’ve got a few offer, but I know that they won’t take this seriously, they just care about the money. I want to do this as good as the top authors do, just like Kriesi, ThemeFusion and the others. Still have to learn a lot but one day I can get there, I’m pretty sure.

102 posts
+2 more
ThematiCSS says

Still looking for a developer!

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
351 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
SnoopyIndustries says

@ThematiCSS, I think I’d be interested in a partnership I think. Pop me a mail through the contact form on my profile with the percentages you consider to be fair for HTML and WP and we’ll discuss.

Cheers

by
by
by
by
by
by