98 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
ThematiCSS says

I’m still looking for a reliable developer to make a partnership with and convert my latest Sentient PSD to WordPress. I’ve tried out a few developers before but they were not taken this seriously, my goal is to get the theme to the top sellers so yeah I have high expectations.

If anyone interested in buying the rights just drop me an email too!

Thanks!

5206 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

You can use the forum to look for partners but you can’t sell the rights to your items here :) Thanks!

3439 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

^ What’s the difference?

5206 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

^ What’s the difference?

The selling of rights is still undergoing discussion, but it applies particularly to items which are already for sale on the Marketplaces. As it’s not really possible to take down items and transfer them to another account, it makes selling rights to items very risky.

As well, we’d like authors to discuss these kinds of arrangements through their own channels and under proper legal advisement. We don’t want the forums to carry even a hint of liability for deals done between authors. Thanks!

98 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
ThematiCSS says

I’ll be honest, I have so much effort and time in my latest PSD template and I earned $63 so far. I think it has got pretty good potential as a WordPress theme but still couldnt find a reliable and serious person to make a partnership with. That’s why I was thinking about to selling the rights too. :)

3439 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says

^ What’s the difference?

The selling of rights is still undergoing discussion, but it applies particularly to items which are already for sale on the Marketplaces. As it’s not really possible to take down items and transfer them to another account, it makes selling rights to items very risky.

As well, we’d like authors to discuss these kinds of arrangements through their own channels and under proper legal advisement. We don’t want the forums to carry even a hint of liability for deals done between authors. Thanks!

You’re not selling the rights of the file as in allowing the author to upload the same file. You’re selling the right to develop a WordPress theme based on your file. Just like a partnership on a fixed price (no percentage spits – just one payment).

Imho “selling rights” means a different type of “partnership”.. Nothing more.

504 posts
  • Slovakia
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
LubosVolovar says

^ What’s the difference?

You’re not selling the rights of the file as in allowing the author to upload the same file. You’re selling the right to develop a WordPress theme based on your file. Just like a partnership on a fixed price (no percentage spits – just one payment).

Imho “selling rights” means a different type of “partnership”.. Nothing more.

Exactly! So stop locking the “Selling rights” threads please.

98 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
ThematiCSS says

I was working so hard with much effort and I thought I’ll find a good developer, but…still don’t know what to do. I’m a bit disappointed but I can understand that I’m not allowed to sell the rights here. :)

I’ve got a few offer, but I know that they won’t take this seriously, they just care about the money. I want to do this as good as the top authors do, just like Kriesi, ThemeFusion and the others. Still have to learn a lot but one day I can get there, I’m pretty sure.

98 posts
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
ThematiCSS says

Still looking for a developer!

SnoopyIndustries
SnoopyIndustries Recent Posts Threads Started
343 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
SnoopyIndustries says

@ThematiCSS, I think I’d be interested in a partnership I think. Pop me a mail through the contact form on my profile with the percentages you consider to be fair for HTML and WP and we’ll discuss.

Cheers

by
by
by
by
by
by