• Gold Mo Grower
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says

I am very busy as of late at it does not look like it is ever going to ease up!

I need to get a web site on line as i am a multimedia designer and need a portfolio web site, and i have just been using deviant art as a portfolio but it beginning to be a little unprofessional, i have the skill to make the web site but alas not the time!

So i dont have time to search through all the possible sites on the market place.

So if you have a product and you think it would be suitable for the needs i have below please put it forward, i have no limit so if your site is the most expensive on envato that no problem as long as it fits my needs!

What i need from the site!

Need to be able to upload images easily as i need to keep it unto date with my artwork

also would like to be able to upload videos

easy to update and add content

contact page

be good if i could change tabs so i could different sections e.g 2d, 3d, videos

many thanks

only leave a post if you putting forward a web site, not to tell me i am lazy for not looking through!

567 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Ireland
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
iamdok says

Hey,

You haven’t mentioned if you’re looking for a flash portfolo or a html/wordpress setup, so I will propose a flash file of mine. Possibly not as easily updated as a wordpress site, not having a fancy CSM , but it is totally XML driven and therefore can be updated using a text editor. Also features 3 levels of deeplinking, twitter reader, image, swf, and video support, php contact form, etc. But not vimeo or youTube embedding. Here is the link to the description page:

The SPARK Creative Website

Best regards,

Donagh

ps. To others – Sorry about the personal promotion, but he’s asking.

767 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

You might consider looking at my portfolio website template that features cool 3D Flip. See it here

2097 posts
  • Gold Mo Grower
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says

just a not I am easy as to the format of the website flash xml html are all cool not sure about wordpress as i know nothing about it!

iamdok:

really like the feel of it and the design looks clean and professional.

not sure about the homepage i would prefer the style of the news page.

I am a designer by trade so i was wondering if it is easy to change say the background and the sparks bit!

Also if i buy and i have a problem setting it up is it ok to email you?

And can i add my own music to the player and set the volume for when the user enter the site?

many thanks

Thanks very much Kamii but its is just not quite what i am looking for!

567 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ireland
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
iamdok says

Hey HollowIchigo,

You can set the homepage to be whatever module you wish. Modules can be used multiple times, or not used at all, just by changing one line in the xml files.

Changing the background is also as easy as preparing an image in photoshop and inserting the path into the xml field to replace the one that is currently there.

The logo is a png image so changing it is exactly the same as the background image, just enter the path to your image in the xml, and you can also set the x & Y position of the logo image.

Yes, you can add your music tracks to the mp3 player and set the starting volume.

As with all of my items, I’m available to answer questions which are not covered in the help file or to deal with any small bugs etc.

Hope this helps,

2541 posts
  • United States
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+4 more
CreatingDrew says

Moved to item requests ;)

2097 posts
  • Gold Mo Grower
+7 more
DarkstarDesigns says

iamdok:

thanks very much there is just one last question can i have it so when you click on a image it gets larger?

If so i will buy it i have been playing with it for an hour or so pressing everything and checking it all out i am loving it! very easy navigation

Many thanks again

by
by
by
by
by
by