5 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
Barandum says

Hi there,

We are looking for a pro how can pimp our wordpress layout at www.ps3community.ch. PS3Community is the Playstation 3 Community Page for Switzerland with around 1’000 active members.

Colors and style should stay but we would like to improve the following points with the redesign:

- more posts on frontpage (magazine style) from different categories (News, Reviews, etc.) - stylish integration of our homemade game videos - Improve sidebars (e.g. tabed sidebars which provide more room for community content) - better placement of google ads throughout the page (index and single) - pimp the single page view (nice lead, adds, nice related posts, pimp comments!, etc.) - integrate star-rating for (done with gd star rating) reviews (review box) - general improve of pageload (code cleaning) - any other geeky ideas how to improve the community experience…

We don’t want to reinvent the wheel but style it to the next level. Can you help us?

Please mail us on barandum[@]ps3community.ch with an indication regarding costs involved as well as some proposals/ideas and if available reference to your work (e.g. themes on themeforest).

Looking forward to your mails!

Marc

5 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
Barandum says

Anybody?

faevilangel_designs
faevilangel_designs Recent Posts
Threads Started
83 posts
  • Exclusive Author