3 posts
playforart says

Answer these few questions. Do you have experience in programming? Do you know something about, Massive Multiplayer Online (later MMO) games and e-sports? Are you able to code the gaming website and later write few articles per day? Do you feel you are communicative, hardworking person, full of new ideas and ready to experiment? Yes? So, you are the person I am looking to be my partner in new MMO, e-sport and gaming market project.

I am Justin, 20 years old International Business student from Lithuania. I have some experience in web development and now I am creating new project which will include:

• MMO gaming articles.

• Info about gaming tournaments, our own tournaments (I know a person who have experience in tournament’s organization and will work with us).

• Gaming accessories, games from wholesalers (like Razor, Microsoft, Sony, etc.)

• My own created videos, related with MMO and E-sports.

If you will be interested in this project and you will work hard, I am ready to give you 50% from all earnings project will have, just for programming website and few articles per day. Of course the more you involve, the more we will earn. Earnings will be from selling gaming accessories, advertisements and videos. So if you think you are ready to become a part of new project with bright future write me and I will explain every details and answer all questions.

P.S. All investments (domain, hosting, and advertising) will be from me.

My contacts: • E-mail: playforart.js@gmail.com • Skype: justxax19 • Or you can write me here (PM or in comments)

1455 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

If you will be interested in this project and you will work hard, I am ready to give you 50% from all earnings project will have, just for programming website and few articles per day. Of course the more you involve, the more we will earn.

480 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
FlatKing says

All the work for 50% WHERE DO I SIGN!

Unless that investment contains paying for a developers hourly wage you won’t be impressed with the results

You get what you pay for

587 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
AlexFjord says

I am curious…. Firstly coming from a team who work very closely with many major online, social gaming brands, let alone those mentioned above like Sony and Microsoft, I know how competitive it is to break and have seen some amazing products with heavy investment fail. With that in mind I admire your confidence here.

Seocnd http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/topic/71890-new-mmo-gaming-project-with-bright-future/ this pitch (from you) sounds very different? As you say you “can’t guarantee you that project will be 100% successful,” . Also you say ” (I will work hardest, but I will take the same percent as others) how is that possible if someone else has to build, maintain and update the site?

PErhaps the most worrying thing of all is “If we will earn about $200 from YouTube, $100 from Google Adsense, and $100 from Affiliate programs, at the very beginning of the project we could earn $400/month. So if our team would consist of 4 people every person would earn $100 for the first moths of the project. If I could get one more person who would create only videos he could increase earnings from YouTube from about $200 till $400 or more. So when project could earn $600 and despite of more number of people (5) earnings for every people would be bigger ($120).” I appreciate thats only in the beginning but its not exactly a lot for the work going in given that is not even the HOURLY wage of a decent developer on here let alone a monthly salary.

You might want to revisit your research into YouTube and Adwords a bit too a sI am not sure where you got your numbers from.

Just a little heads up – what you are talking about creating already exists (in abundance) and some of them are seriously well constructed with the right partnerships already in place and massive financial backing.

All this said I admire your persistence posting the offer (relatively different in each case) on http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27838 , http://www.partnerup.com/Forum/000020/Looking-for-investors-or-partners/Looking-for-46--46--46-/254535/ , and my favourite http://www.webdesignerforum.co.uk/topic/71890-new-mmo-gaming-project-with-bright-future/

I would really focus on getitng you rideas consistent, the same on all offers and checking some of your figures. I see you got an email offer on one of them so good luck with it

224 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
WPAlchemy says

If you will be interested in this project and you will work hard, I am ready to give you 50% from all earnings project will have, just for programming website and few articles per day.

The key word here being ‘just’...

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Singapore
themeparadise says

Good programmer will prefer to create something then sell on marketplace or bid on freelance projects to get fast money with minimum risk & times :D

587 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
AlexFjord says

Why did I get flagged? Because I pointed things out you don’t want people to read? Thats not a very honest attitude for someone who wants to go into business with people?

1455 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

P.S. All investments (domain, hosting, and advertising) will be from me.

Just to add to this point, if you’re studying business you should know that time == money. Therefore this is not all your investment, intact I’m sure that the investment of time from a good developer would massively exceed the 50% offered by comparison to hosting & domain ($50+ per year) and ‘advertising’.

3 posts
playforart says

Why did I get flagged? Because I pointed things out you don’t want people to read? Thats not a very honest attitude for someone who wants to go into business with people?
First of all Alex, I din`t flagged you because I even don`t know what it means znd I have just read all comments. Secondly, eveyone does mistakes. I wrote in these forums some time ago when I wasn`t so sure about investments and the main project theme. So thats why I figured out now that I can do all things with 2people (me and partner) and I am sorry if you got confused when you read my older threads, I am about to delete them, but now all earnings will be different. I didn`t wrote everything here step by step because it will be very long and boring article. So if anyone will get interested I will write everything personally.
480 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
FlatKing says

You’ve only got 2 posts so no one is judging you on these other posts.

You clearly aren’t so sure about investments now either. If you expect me to put in about $10,000 worth of work and waste most time writing articles to get about $50 back a month you have to be joking.

Now if it suddenly dawns on you that for a project to be created you either need to have the skills to create it or the money upfront to pay someone who can do it then I’m sure the forum will be more than happy to accommodate.

However what you’ve offered isn’t anything a professional web designer would be willing to take on due to it’s very, very high chance of not getting any money back. If someone does decide to go along with you then I can assure you the outcome that will be created will not be up to par.

by
by
by
by
by
by