3 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
playforart says

You’ve only got 2 posts so no one is judging you on these other posts.

You clearly aren’t so sure about investments now either. If you expect me to put in about $10,000 worth of work and waste most time writing articles to get about $50 back a month you have to be joking.

Now if it suddenly dawns on you that for a project to be created you either need to have the skills to create it or the money upfront to pay someone who can do it then I’m sure the forum will be more than happy to accommodate.

However what you’ve offered isn’t anything a professional web designer would be willing to take on due to it’s very, very high chance of not getting any money back. If someone does decide to go along with you then I can assure you the outcome that will be created will not be up to par.

Why do you think earnings can be just $50 and you need to work for about $10,000? Gaming website isn`t so expensive. You even do not know what features I would like to include into website.

407 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
PaddyTaylor says

You’ve only got 2 posts so no one is judging you on these other posts.

You clearly aren’t so sure about investments now either. If you expect me to put in about $10,000 worth of work and waste most time writing articles to get about $50 back a month you have to be joking.

Now if it suddenly dawns on you that for a project to be created you either need to have the skills to create it or the money upfront to pay someone who can do it then I’m sure the forum will be more than happy to accommodate.

However what you’ve offered isn’t anything a professional web designer would be willing to take on due to it’s very, very high chance of not getting any money back. If someone does decide to go along with you then I can assure you the outcome that will be created will not be up to par.
Why do you think earnings can be just $50 and you need to work for about $10,000? Gaming website isn`t so expensive. You even do not know what features I would like to include into website.

10K for a fully functional and professional level site capable of coping with reasonable traffic etc is not enough. Design time alone a custom build would take weeks.

The $50 earnings , well aside form that article linked above (and with all due respect I agree with AlexFjord the numbers for YouTube and Google are way off), initially speaking at least who is going to sell/advertise etc on a site with little traffic?

I am not getting into the wrong or right of this thread but FlatKing is right if someone agrees to this then the likely outcome will be nowhere close to what you need.

You are talking about entering a VERY crowded marketplace with some serious and strong competition. I could be wrong but I don’t see any U.S.P in your idea.

Again I am not saying its impossible and am all for people trying but there are some pretty experienced authors in the thread already and they tend to know what they are on about.

1414 posts
  • Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United States
WebSmacker says

You have no money to pay up front and want someone else to do all the work. Your best option is to attend a Startup Weekend and pitch your idea. If developers are interested you can form a team to build your game. Or look for someone still in school or fresh out of school that is looking for a side project.

Everyone has “ideas” which is great, but you won’t find a professional to help with this, sorry. You’ll have to get with a coding newbie and maybe you can hack it out together.

EDIT: Or how about learning to code it yourself? We would be happy to help give you advice as to what languages to use/learn etc…

You can learn to code for free here http://www.codecademy.com/

224 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Argentina
  • Exclusive Author
WPAlchemy says

Gaming website isn`t so expensive. You even do not know what features I would like to include into website.

How much are you willing to pay for it then?

by
by
by
by
by
by