20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
GameViewPoint says

I’ve lost count how many responsive portfolio themes I’ve gone through, every single one has something off about it, so I thought I’ll post here, maybe some knows of a theme that fits what I need or one that can be changed to.

Here’s what I want.

1) Responsive. 2) Portfolio items clearly display on the home page. 3) When home page is displayed in portrait on a phone, you only see 1 portfolio item per width of the phones screen. 3) Social networking and basic contact details clearly displayed at the top (top left ideally) 4) When selecting a portfolio piece the page scrolls down to reveal new piece, no suddenly loading of a whole new page.

407 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
PaddyTaylor says

You mean an Ajax style portfolio – there are loads! Remember you can always use the “portfolio” page of a theme as the “home page”. Also most well constructed responsive portfolio designs will all have 1 item per line on a phone.

Only thing you are unlikely to find is social and contact details located top left because that is very bad practice in web design.

Not allowed to link to stuff here so search for “pregame”, “Hive”, “Rime”, “Nemesis”, “Delta” amongst tons of others but thats a few to get you started

1289 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

Pinster ;)

20 posts
GameViewPoint says

Thanks for the suggestions so far! I’ve looked at most of them already though, but it’s likely I’ll choose one of them and maybe change a few bits to get it how I need it, thanks!

164 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Located in Europe
Cara_design says

Pinster is a lovely design but not sure it meets what you want.

You have to remember that these are not meant to be out of the box finished and perfect sites – they are building blocks to be modified to what is required.
Good luck

by
by
by
by
by
by