2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
nazlytahir says

Dear All,

I’m looking for similar CMS application themes (Wordpress/Joomla) similar like this url http://www.stephaniechai.com/ If got please let me know. Thank you

60 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Located in Bolivia Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Slimmity says

Are you looking for a theme already listed on themeforest or interested in hiring someone to make a CMS like that for you?

37 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
firnovion says

I can develop some thing like this for you if you need, contact me.

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
nazlytahir says

I’m looking for existing themes if available, if new development how much do you charge?

156 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Subeli says

Hi nazlytahir!

I can help You with Your project. Please contact me through piotr.machowski [at] subeli.com so we could discuss the details.

Thanks Piotr.

by
by
by
by
by
by