38 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
TLaude says

Ok.. So I’ve been pondering posting, but after sitting here all day trying to figure stuff out, I’ve gotten to the point where it’s time to post.

What I’m looking for is someone who is willing to provide me a little assistance to get my feet moving in the web development/design stuff. He who helps is he who gets rewarded.

I will be glad to share background info about my programming knowledge with he who wants to lend a helping hand.

Please leave a way of contacting you and I will contact you as soon as I see your post!

Thanks in advance! You all do amazing work! I love this place!

Tyler

38 posts
  • United States
TLaude says

Anyone? I’m willing to compensate for your time!

146 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
chilly_orange says

You might get more of a response if you’re more specific about what you’re after and how (how much) you’re willing to pay…

38 posts
  • United States
TLaude says

I’m not looking for a ‘service’, I’m looking to gather information. I’m not going to state a value because I don’t know. Think of it as a ‘tip’ to a waiter at a restaurant. Few minutes of your time, for some of my money. Fair trade I think.

146 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
chilly_orange says
I’m not looking for a ‘service’, I’m looking to gather information. I’m not going to state a value because I don’t know. Think of it as a ‘tip’ to a waiter at a restaurant. Few minutes of your time, for some of my money. Fair trade I think.

If you’re looking for someone on TH to give you that information, then you ARE looking for a service and you will have a better chance of finding someone interested if you’re more specific; both about what you’re looking for and how much you’re willing to pay someone to help you out.

Don’t forget that most developers/designers around here are used to getting paid by the hour and hoping for a generous “tip” from your side after work has been done probably doesn’t cut it (I think I can speak for the majority of member here on TH).

38 posts
  • United States
TLaude says

I’m seeking advice on where some good places are to start for a novice web developer / web designer that has experience in programming, just not the web aspect. Suggestions on websites, books, etc. etc. are what I want to discuss. 15-20 minute discussion. If this is a service to you and your expecting the equivalent to your hourly rate, don’t bother because I’ll just laugh in your face. Be respectable to me, and I will respectable in return. It’s a simple game called life.

38 posts
  • United States
TLaude says

Bump.

374 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
_rohan says

You can contact me via my profile page. I’ll be happy to help. If you have any specific questions, send them along :-)

by
by
by
by
by
by