281 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Serbia
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic says

Hey guys, as topic says, I’m looking some1 to work with. At first plan was to work with my professor, he’d be developing WP themes, and I’d do Joomla and HTML . That’s when I made this acc, but I moved to Belgrade and we kinda fell apart before we even made our first template.

So I was thinking and I really want to sell my things here, I really love this community, but I figured that I can’t make it all by myself. I am looking for: wp developer and/or graphic designer. If you are one of those, I’d like to team up with you under this name(i even bought hosting+domain) or if you want, we can come up with another name. When it comes to earnings or expenses for that matter, we would share it all.

If you are interested and want to know more about me and my skills, let me know here and I’ll write more about myself. Or if you have any other idea/proposal for collaboration, let me know.

1255 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
harmonikas996 says

Hey guys, as topic says, I’m looking some1 to work with. At first plan was to work with my professor, he’d be developing WP themes, and I’d do Joomla and HTML . That’s when I made this acc, but I moved to Belgrade and we kinda fell apart before we even made our first template.

So I was thinking and I really want to sell my things here, I really love this community, but I figured that I can’t make it all by myself. I am looking for: wp developer and/or graphic designer. If you are one of those, I’d like to team up with you under this name(i even bought hosting+domain) or if you want, we can come up with another name. When it comes to earnings or expenses for that matter, we would share it all.

If you are interested and want to know more about me and my skills, let me know here and I’ll write more about myself. Or if you have any other idea/proposal for collaboration, let me know.

Hello! Look at my portfolio i could join you if you want.

Vrlo sam zainteresovan. Mogu raditi sve vezano za graficki dizajn. Pogledaj neke od mojih radova http://www.lukacvetinovic.eu

281 posts
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic says

I’ll avoid speaking Serbian here because I have been warned already :) I’d like to hear more about you, contact me via e-mail pls :)

1255 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
harmonikas996 says

I’ll avoid speaking Serbian here because I have been warned already :) I’d like to hear more about you, contact me via e-mail pls :)

Ok. Check my portfolio. Tomorrow i will send you email with more infos about me.

281 posts
  • Serbia
  • Exclusive Author
scrnjakovic says

Ideally, I’d like to have both wp developer & graphic designers in my team :)

@harmonikas Ok.

10 posts
  • Bulgaria
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
leanonzero says

Sent you an email, add me to skype!

281 posts
  • Serbia