2 posts
BrophySimone says

Hey there,

I’m looking for a theme for a business that would need all the basics, and more specifically:

- Membership Capabilities (ie. sign-in / sign up / and annual subscription fee processing capabilities) - Event Sales Capabilities (ie. the ability to sell tickets for events) - Blogging/Video Blog etc.

Of course, I’m looking for a well designed, aesthetically pleasing MODERN template as well

I’ve never done this before so sorry if I sound like a big rookie, just not sure how to find the right theme.

Thanks, Adam

1340 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
tommusrhodus says

I don’t have a theme to recommend, but if you’re looking for a theme here that can handle annual subscriptions to view content, keep in mind you’ll need to buy the Extended License of it.

2 posts
BrophySimone says

I don’t have a theme to recommend, but if you’re looking for a theme here that can handle annual subscriptions to view content, keep in mind you’ll need to buy the Extended License of it.

The website will be used for a “social club” business where we use the site to handle member sign ups. Not necessarily to view content. We’re just looking for something that will capture their information through a form and add them to a member database for us. Then we can email events and promotions through email.

by
by
by
by
by
by