1255 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hello friends!

Soon, I will lunch wordpress theme on themeforest. That will be my big project and I am planing to lunch multi lanquage theme, so I need to know how much money to save for translators.

I need translators for:

• French
  • Spanish
  • Italian
  • Portuguese
  • Russian
  • Chinese
  • Japanese

I have translate for English, German, Serbian.

And please, send me price offer on the email. You will need to translate regular wp words, and the description for theme.

Feel free to contact me via e-mail: office.phir[at]gmail.com

Best regards!

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Hey there.

This was posted on GraphicRiver. You should move it to the ThemeForest forums.

Sam

1255 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Opps my mistake. :S

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Would love to help with French and German!

1255 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Would love to help with French and German!

Please, send me e-mail, so we can continue conversation. :)

Thanks to Moderator for thread move! :)

121 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Rameau says

I can help with French. :)

1255 posts
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Rameau, I am ready to pay for good translate, so please if you really know French good, contact me and give me the price :)

by
by
by
by
by
by