45 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+4 more
CharlesPerrault says

Hi! I’m audiojugle and graphicriver author and I’m looking for videohive author for mutually beneficial cooperation. Pls post a comment here if you are interested, I will check your portfolio and send you a message with details. Charles Perrault.

1570 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Hi Charles,

I’m not the one you are looking for but I just wanted to say hi and make this thread up. :-)

Best Regards, Andrey

2302 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

Hi Charles, I’m not really sure what kind of collaboration you are offering here, but I just assume that it is about providing sound for our templates. I just want to give you a quick explanation why you might not see the masses of replies you were probably expecting.

Thing is, we are very spoiled here at videohive when it comes to sound. Many AJ authors want to work with us, because they think in that lies the secret to success (and partially, that is surely right). We can go to audiojungle and pick any sound we like for our porjects, even without asking the composer.

So, when you look around here, you can find many threads in the videohive forum by AJ authors really begging us to work with them, which is very cool.

But that is also the reason why you may not get answers in your thread :/ Besides that, some authors might not bother at all because you say to look through their portfolio first, while there are many other AJ authors who aren’t very picky and are glad about any VH item they are featured in.

It is really a shame how hard it is nowadays to be successful on AJ, I see so many talented people with low sales.

I wish you much success and I hope you will find a partner soon :)

45 posts
+4 more
CharlesPerrault says

Hi Charles,

I’m not the one you are looking for but I just wanted to say hi and make this thread up. :-)

Best Regards, Andrey

Thanks Andrey! :)

45 posts
+4 more
CharlesPerrault says

Hi Charles, I’m not really sure what kind of collaboration you are offering here, but I just assume that it is about providing sound for our templates. I just want to give you a quick explanation why you might not see the masses of replies you were probably expecting.

Thing is, we are very spoiled here at videohive when it comes to sound. Many AJ authors want to work with us, because they think in that lies the secret to success (and partially, that is surely right). We can go to audiojungle and pick any sound we like for our porjects, even without asking the composer.

So, when you look around here, you can find many threads in the videohive forum by AJ authors really begging us to work with them, which is very cool.

But that is also the reason why you may not get answers in your thread :/ Besides that, some authors might not bother at all because you say to look through their portfolio first, while there are many other AJ authors who aren’t very picky and are glad about any VH item they are featured in.

It is really a shame how hard it is nowadays to be successful on AJ, I see so many talented people with low sales.

I wish you much success and I hope you will find a partner soon :)

Thanks for responce!

The main idea was to cooperate not two marketplaces (audiojugnle+videohive), but three (aufiojungle+videohive+graphicriver).

I try to make some examples:

1 I have flyer template for “space” party and a lots of drones in my portfolio, someone have video template for some “space” party. So, we make a video with audiojungle track and at the and of the video put the flyer, after that we make links in 3 items (Video, audiotrack and flyer template) as example of “full-concept” for party.

2 I have phototemplate, which helps people to make artworks from photos, some videohive authors have presentation videos, so we cooperate and make a video with artworks maked with help of my templates, and put some links how to create such things. After work is done, we put the link to this video (posted on youtube/vimeo etc) in our items descriptions.

So, I think in this way we can help each other to promote and increase our sales. What do you this about? :)

by
by
by
by
by
by