6 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
jschristophe says

Hello,

I’m a french developer and I looking for a web designer (with reference) to design a restaurant template theme in Photoshop (psd). My goal is to sell this theme on themeforest. I can integrate this theme in HTML and in Wordpress. I haven’t define the colors and layout.

Obviously, I can pay for this job. It could be also an exchange of competence.

If you have any suggestion, idea orif you know somebody who can help me for this job, please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks.

76 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
Pletikos says

Hey. I’m interested. I’ve designed plenty of templates. Currently 3 of them are being coded. Contact me and I’ll show you more of my work.

You can contact me via the form on my profile page or via email nikpletikos@gmail.com.

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
DvnHsoft says

Hi,

Hope you are doing good !

We have been designing Themes for our clients for around 5 years now and We use to upload them on Themeforest too.

Designing a theme for the restaurant would be an added pleasure for us for you.

You can reach me here or you can reach us on hr@himanshusofttech.com so that we can help you design this Template and them may be you can upload it here.

Looking forward to hear back from you !

Regards,

3 posts
WDG_Jen says

Hi,

I represent WDG, we have strong dev team, we were working on the business directories on WP and Drupal. We have a very bright graphic designer who can be a great fit to design graphics in layers.

Please ping me a message if still looking,

Happy to chat,

Jen

WDG

by
by
by
by
by
by