10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Aloogy says

Hello, Im asking something very simple. Someone to take these website files I have that were made in Photoshop and add some HTMLs and some well needed code. I have in fact all the code you will need on this other website. We just got a redesign. So all I need is for someone to come do it. Before you all (hopefully) get very exited, I have one thing to add. I am on a next to no budget. We originally thought our designer would do the things but it turns out not!

So If you can do it than great. If you can do it for a next to nothing price then even better and we will credit you on the site. After all, all it is, is a few hyperlinks! :)

Thanks! Alex – zooloo.alex@me.com

5481 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

What is ….

... A next to no budget?

10 posts
Aloogy says

Ok, before I embarrass myself, what would you say is a good price for something that will take you minutes to do?

Literally adding some hyperlinks, adding a pre designed menubar and adding a pre coded, pre designed banner all to a design. Thats it. Simples.

1442 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Please message me through my profile with more details. Thanks!

10 posts
Aloogy says

Ok, just to let everyone know exactly what I want, I have an existing website. I have ALL the files which I can send you if you with to take on this job. Basically I got a designer to redesign the look of the website exactly how I wanted it, so I just need someone to come along and put the two together. (basically add some hyperlinks, add some embedded stuff, add my existing banner and add a pre designed menu bar).

I was stupid enough to think the designer would do this because up until now he sounded like he WAS going to. But it turns out Hess not. So Iv blown my budget completely and have little or no money left! So, I have some money but not enough and I will credit you completely! I would prefer you to say what kind of price you think you can do at the best as I don’t want to look like a complete fool XD. Thanks

5481 posts
  • Located in Australia
+4 more
Australia says

Send details via profile plz, can give you better idea then.

5481 posts
  • Located in Australia
+4 more
Australia says

To iterate, and assist. The OP is looking for coder to slice PSD into functional code.

5481 posts
  • Located in Australia
+4 more
Australia says

Perhaps try these guys: http://www.rapidxhtml.com/

341 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Netherlands
+4 more
RikdeVos says

Try here: http://fiverr.com/coderfast/code-psd-to-html-with-w3-validate

It’s only $5, probably within your budget :)

10 posts
Aloogy says

Thanks for all your help. Unfortunately the guy from fiverr quickly made the price higher as soon as we went on Skype. No surprise there.

I just wanted to say. If someone can take my 4 psd pages and convert them to working html that would be great. I need a price lower than $68 as I have seen a service who can do it for that price and well. I don’t care if its rushed I just need something done!

Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by