129 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+2 more
Konnessa says

Hey all.

I’ve been on Themeforest and the other market places for many a year and spent far more money on items than I probably should have.. so I need to try and start re-couping some of those costs.

Myself and my small team work heavily in WordPress for outside projects and are in the process of uploading several wordpress plugins (approval depending…) and we have plans for many more plugins and themes..but we simply don’t have enough time.

If you are looking to join and hopefully make a successful enterprise together I’d love to chat, as I say we have multiple themes already designed ready to be coded, as well as multiple plugins based on our experience in the ‘real’ world we think they will all do pretty well.

If you are a well skilled wordpress coder and used to the strict Envato rules and a commitment to utmost quality then please get in touch with me on my profile page, don’t just list your email address – actually get in touch.

Also if you have any Magento, OpenCart etc experience with or without Wordpress that would be great to hear too.

We have the resources ready and would love to get all the items up asap.

by
by
by
by
by
by