10 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
Ana474 says

Just as the title states looking for a wordpress developer to take a theme we choose together to fit my needs and add a specific carousel I want and also to add a few plug ins and customize them to fit the theme such as Uber menu or something that gives specific look for the theme and brand fit. More will be discussed if anyone is interested.

You must have work to show for reference.

84 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
aaronwallace09 says

Just as the title states looking for a wordpress developer to take a theme we choose together to fit my needs and add a specific carousel I want and also to add a few plug ins and customize them to fit the theme such as Uber menu or something that gives specific look for the theme and brand fit. More will be discussed if anyone is interested. You must have work to show for reference.

Hi,

We have WP experts and we would love to work with you. Contact us via TF Profile. Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks

24 posts
isratroshni says

Just as the title states looking for a wordpress developer to take a theme we choose together to fit my needs and add a specific carousel I want and also to add a few plug ins and customize them to fit the theme such as Uber menu or something that gives specific look for the theme and brand fit. More will be discussed if anyone is interested. You must have work to show for reference.

Hello, I am a wordpress expert and I can help you with this project. Contact me at: israt.jahan1@hotmail.com. Waiting for your response. Thanks

24 posts
isratroshni says

Hello, I am a wordpress expert and I can help you with this project. Contact me at: israt.jahan1@hotmail.com. Waiting for your response. Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by