151 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
aldrinlsc says

Hello. I’m looking for a WordPress Developer for partnership, much better if proficient with Javascript/jQuery.

Reason: I’m on a desperate financial problem so i need someone who can help me finish the work faster at the same time to earn more, earning from the HTML category is too low to support my needs, I have a basic knowledge in WordPress but i want to excuse pursuing it for now as it will take me a lot of time if I create a fully working theme.

For now the main goal is to release at least 5 quality items, i currently have 2 items in HTML . The reason why I prefer someone who’s proficient in jQuery is because there are cases which a template needs a custom script. I usually just depend on plugins so i ended releasing the item without its full potential.

I’m working for a client project now but i’ve already finished the 3 pages of the next item that i’m going to release.

If interested please send me a message through my profile.

Thanks.

41 posts
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
ashobiz says

Every themeforest authors know that wordpress is gold mine… so other than asking here go for oDesk or vWorker… I bet you can find talented wordpress developer (for low price)...

1712 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
FinalDestiny says

low price = low quality. If he just hires someone, he won’t be able to offer support and updates therefore the clients won’t like that

41 posts
  • India
  • Exclusive Author
ashobiz says

Its all depends upon how you filter applicants… I have peoples working for me (Indians and i am also an Indian)... I found them in oDesk and they are smart… I got more than 200 applications and i only selected 2…

As for support, I am new to this market, so i don’t know much about support thing here… but if he started making real bucks then it will be very easy to handle…

9 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Europe
AtiX says

To integrate html into WordPress is not too hard. Is need more time to make support, to fix bugs and to make new updates. When you will find the WP developer think about how much % the WP developer will get. Sometimes 50% is not enough, of course if the developer is very good :)

151 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
aldrinlsc says

bump.

27 posts
  • Philippines
jack_tyler2318 says

Hi aldrinlsc,

Contact me on skype (jack_tyler2318). I have a team that can work for you.

by
by
by
by
by
by