1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
shellygross says

We are looking to hire a programmer with Wordpress template customization experience. It’s a straightforward project that has a tight deadline (within the next month). The project consists of customizing a wordpress theme that we have already picked out:

http://themeforest.net/item/apolo-fullscreen-video-image-background-audio/938064?WT.ac=search_thumb&WT.seg_1=search_thumb&WT.z_author=eneaa

The customization will consist of incorporating a member/client log-in plug-in into the site, essentially making it private. We are open to any suggestions as far as the most efficient and cost effective way of getting this done. We would provide the programmer with a detailed outline of how all the pages need to look, and where content needs to go.

Please respond with a link to your portfolio, availability and hourly rate. We will be giving a higher preference to those that can provide an all-inclusive project fee after learning a little but more about what we are looking to accomplish.

Thank you.

5 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Europe
takanakui says

I’m Takanakui a developer with 15 years of programming experience and Wordpress development customization’s it’s what I do now for living.

Send me an email to takanakui@gmail.com with further details on what you are trying to accomplish.

Best Regards, Takanakui

19 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
webcrest says

HI, I am professional WP developer and have experience of

Plugin development wp theme development and customization wp site development and customization

Please send me an email on kashif@webcrest.net or add me on skype (kashifnazeer1). I will share you my portfolio.

Regards,

Kashif

38 posts
marie090590 says

Hi Shelley!

We’re interested in here. Should you have a detailed information regarding this project? Can you send it over email so we can check and evaluate on how we can provide solution on that? Kindly send it to my email at marie[@]wickedinnovations[.]com. I’ll be glad to accommodate.

Kind Regards, Marie Cruz :)

by
by
by
by
by
by