130 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Canada
+2 more
lukk says

Hello,

I am looking to partner up with someone with an excellent knowledge of WordPress coding, who has done work in the past (preferably on ThemeForest).

My past projects have been many, with one very successful theme published on ThemeForest, under partnership with DDStudios (Fler for WordPress).

Looking for a dedicated, very communicative programmer who has some previous work to show; I will be handling the design portion and the potential partner will handle the coding end of the projects (however if you would like to contribute to the design process as well that is even better :) ).

The potential partner should be able to communicate in English proficiently and be a bit of a perfectionist ;)

Communication will be had via Skype or an instant message platform of your choosing, hopefully in the same time zone (Montreal time). A contract detailing the payment rates and percentages will be signed to protect yourself as well as myself from potential problems down the line, we are starting a business after all :)

While I’m not an avid poster in the forums I am very familiar with ThemeForest and have a pretty good reputation so you shouldn’t worry about any inconsistencies on my end..

What I had in mind for the profits would be a 50/50 split, with wiggle room down the line (for an increase on your end of the profits) depending on how things go.. I have a couple of themes ready to go, so expect to start working immediately!

If you are interested please do not hesitate to shoot me an email with some past work and a little about yourself: lukknicolae@gmail.com

Thank you for your time!

Lukk

2952 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

Just wanted to say how much I appreciated working with Lukk. He’s a talented designer and I’m sure he and his future partner will produce awesome work together.

Can’t wait to see this.

2580 posts Put a Donk On It
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+10 more
ThemeProvince says

Fler was an amazing theme.

2952 posts