3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
perkiekat says

Seeking experienced developer to place a booking form and banner slider in header of WordPress homepage for a fixed price. If interested let me know. I have a sample of what this area should look like. Contact me through profile page. Thanks.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in India
kgangadhar says

Hello Perkiekat, we can develop according to requirement could you please send me the sample out line

u can drop a mail on k.gangadharchary@gmail.com

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
perkiekat says

Email on the way in about two minutes.

3 posts
perkiekat says

Email sent

24 posts
jessicaatkins90 says

Seeking experienced developer to place a booking form and banner slider in header of WordPress homepage for a fixed price. If interested let me know. I have a sample of what this area should look like. Contact me through profile page. Thanks.

Hi,

we have a dedicated team of WP developers. If still lookingto hire someone, kindly contact us via my profile and we’ll get back to you with cost estimations.

Thanks

88 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
angela30 says

Hello,

if you can share project details, i will give fixed time and cost for it. my mail i d- angela.cis30[at]gmail[dot]com

BR, Angela Dorff

496 posts Premium Website Design
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+2 more
SpyroPress says

Hi,

I am interested you can check my work in my portfolio.

Your profile page having no contact form.

Please reply me with your full detail at info@spyropress.com

Thanks

3 posts
ashishkg17 says

hi

I can do it for you add me on skype – ashishkg17

by
by
by
by
by
by