2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
RFRichard says

1/ I want to add another slide-out menu on the right side of the side. And instead of click/press on the icon, can you add gestures? Like swipe to the right to open menu on the right and swipe to the left to open menu on the left? Template im using: http://themeforest.net/item/mobit-mobile-wordpress-template/3765527?sso?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=Webbu 2/ I need help with scaling image for multiple screen sizes like phone, and tablet with CSS.

Please send me a message with the price. Thanks!

767 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

Have you tried contacting the author for the customizations?

If you already have and they are busy / aren’t willing to help, then you can reach me through my profile. I’ll get back to you with a price.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
RFRichard says

I did, they are busy with other projects so they told me to post it here. I’ve send you an email via contact!

163 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
sandra_2010 says

Hey! I’m interested here. Let’s discuss this more further over email. Herein my email: sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com.

Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks….

366 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
amzee says

1/ I want to add another slide-out menu on the right side of the side. And instead of click/press on the icon, can you add gestures? Like swipe to the right to open menu on the right and swipe to the left to open menu on the left? Template im using: http://themeforest.net/item/mobit-mobile-wordpress-template/3765527?sso?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=Webbu 2/ I need help with scaling image for multiple screen sizes like phone, and tablet with CSS. Please send me a message with the price. Thanks!

Let me know if you haven’t found one :) PM me more details. Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by