2 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United States
kompanigroup says

Need some theme builders, to help take a standard HTML theme purchased here on ThemeForest and connect a couple elements into WP. Specifically the Nav and Homepage Slider. We would like to keep the existing nav structure and CSS, but make it work with the native WP menu admin system. If you have these skills and have some availability, please respond to this post. Thanks!

107 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Romania
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
cippo says

Need some theme builders, to help take a standard HTML theme purchased here on ThemeForest and connect a couple elements into WP. Specifically the Nav and Homepage Slider. We would like to keep the existing nav structure and CSS, but make it work with the native WP menu admin system. If you have these skills and have some availability, please respond to this post. Thanks!

Hi, I’d do it. Please send me a message using the form on my profile page with more details.

Thanks

490 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
wopethemes says

I’m wordpress expert. contact me via my profile. thanks!

904 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Marvidude says

Hi, I am available for freelance,you can contact me as well as take a look at my testimonials /feedback on my profile page http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

149 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
IulianN says

Send me a message with more details via my profile page, thanks.

2 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United States
kompanigroup says

Thanks everyone, I have made some contacts. One of you has been given the project. I will however like to keep you all in my contacts for future projects. Thanks for your replies.

by
by
by
by
by
by