Up to now I’ve coded all of the websites I’ve worked on myself. But I would like to start focusing more on design and less on coding, so I’m looking for someone to outsource my coding to.I have a few requirements though. If you want to work with me you should follow these principles (or convince me that your way is better).
- Use a CSS grid framework, preferably Blueprint
- Keep design and structure separate in your CSS as much as possible (aka Object Oriented CSS )
- Code something that looks ok in IE6 even if it’s not as nice as other browsers
- Generally follow best practices, as far as they exist in the wild world of CSS
I know there’s a lot of services that do all of this like htmlrockstars.com but I’d rather build a trusted relationship with someone (plus those services are really expensive).
Contact me if you’re interested. I’m pretty flexible, so I don’t mind paying by the hour, by the project, or even referring clients to you directly so you can work out a deal with them.
I am interested to help you about XHTML /CSS development. I have completed a dozens of some of the most complex layout design of a website with a fast turnaround. Please take a look at some of my previous work at my website: http://www.rommelmalang.com/
The opportunity you’ve mentioned is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience in XHTML /CSS development make me a very competitive candidate for the job.
Looking forward to hear from you.
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.