6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
stenbom says

Hello there, I will begin with a small introduction of myself before continuing this thread. My name is Robert, I reside in Stockholm, Sweden, I’m nineteen, turning twenty in March. I’ve been designing for about 6 years and developing for about 2. I’ve been working with pretty big clients here in Sweden, such as Nordic Edge (a current project). For about a year I’ve been thinking about starting up a firm, starting small of course but with people around my age. It is our generation whom formed the internet the way it is today and will continue to bring life to it as well as new techniques. So I thought “Hey, where would I find people with the same thoughts and interests?” so the natural place was to look here at the ENVATO network. What I would like to do is to start a team/firm whom is around my age, to begin with we’d only take on smaller projects but as we continue growing we would hopefully land bigger clients. And the whole idea is that we should consist of members between 18 and 25 and all over this wonderful planet! I don’t know if this idea is really stupid or if it could be something – but I believe that it would be a great way to start something new and exciting! If you are interested in this – please mail me your IM address or something similar to: rstenbom@ecrvision.com or reply with thoughts in the thread.

Kind Regards, Robert

715 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Belgium
+1 more
Hy-Studio says

I think it’s a great project, unfortunally i’m 28 years old and ‘only’ designing since 1year.

3085 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

Well I think it’s a wonderful idea. I’m 19 and turning 20 this december. :D I can’t myself mail you since I don’t know if the quality of my files would be sufficient for this project. Take a look at my profile and let me know. As for myself, I’d like to be a part of group. It has always fascinated me.

6 posts
stenbom says

Thanks for the replies! I’m just going to be a bit more clear: the age is not a fixed limit – it’s the preferred age, do not be afraid to mail me and ‘apply’. The same goes to you Raincutter – never doubt your skills, just send me an e-mail with some of your work!

303 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Laith says

may you please show us some of your work ?

Cheers :D

3085 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

hmmm… I thought over this and I think I’d be pretty busy as my exams are going to start soon and with regular deadlines of my clients coming closer. I won’t be able to cope up with you since it won’t be part time. Anyways, I hope you get going soon with your group.

6 posts
stenbom says

I’m not at the work station as we speak – but I did have one piece at this computer: http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-SiteDesignFront.png .

303 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Laith says
I’m not at the work station as we speak – but I did have one piece at this computer: http://data.fuskbugg.se/skalman01/-SiteDesignFront.png .

i’m 21 and I’m good at PHP / MYSQL / JAVASCRIPT please check my profile page for more details about me :P

Cheers :D

6 posts
stenbom says

Laith, try adding me on MSN : stenbomx@hotmail.com or robertstenbom@yahoo.com . It’s way easier :)

767 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

@stenbom : Please check your email. Also, I have added you on my MSN so we can IM.

by
by
by
by
by
by