1 post
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
MurcCoder says

Hi, I’m going to be redesigning a website for a client and they want to add blogging capabilities to it. I’m looking for someone who can tie in the WordPress blog into the site’s theme. I can probably figure it out on my own, but if the price isn’t too bad I’d rather have someone do it for me this time around, as I don’t have much time in my schedule.

I would need your services in about 2-3 weeks. I’ve purchased a few themes from this site with plans to purchase many more soon and noticed that the community is full of developers that are capable of handling such tasks. If you think you can help, let me know and also what your price or a fair price would be for the task.

Thanks in advance

64 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
CodeBotics says

Hi, I will be available to help when needed, do you think you could contact me here so we can discuss cost etc?

Contact CodeBotics

Thanks

163 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
sandra_2010 says

Hey! We’re ready on taking this up. I’ll be glad to cater your needs.

Feel free to email me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com

Hoping to hear your response.

Thanks..

27 posts
  • Australia
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
samuelthan says

Hi MurcCoder,

I'm available too :)   If you are interested for an extra hand, please contact me via
Email:   contact [at] samuelthan [dot] com
Profile: My Themeforest Profile
905 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Marvidude says

Hi, I am available for Freelance Work ,you can head over to my profile page to take a look at my Client testimonials and send me message through here http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

by
by
by
by
by
by