1823 posts Don't Worry, Be Happy
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
FinalDestiny says

If you don’t plan on releasing a wordpress theme for your PSD / HTML template, please contact me via the contact form on my profile.

I’m looking for clean themes with most of the pages and features a standard WP theme has like standard portfolio, blog page, single post, contact form, buttons, slider, etc.

I’m only looking to buy themes that are already accepted on TF, I don’t have time to re-design themes that may not currently meet the TF requirements.

Contact me with a link to your item and with the price and I’ll reply you as soon as I see the message.

P.S. If the theme is really cool / it has many sales and you don’t want to sell the rights, but to make a partnership and sharing the profits, let me know, I’m open to any kind of partnership.

P.S2 As for my skills, I know I currently don’t have any item here on TF(already submitted one), but I work for one of the biggest companies providing wordpress themes(don’t know if it’s ok to post the name here, but will prove it to anyone that doubts it).

Thank you.

320 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
SuggeElson says

I recommend you to browse the psd directory and search for author who not released a html or wordpress versions of your templates.

by
by
by
by
by
by