Looking to Hire Themeforest Author/Reviewer as temporary 'consultant'

1 post
  • 1 Year of Membership
tj1987
says

Hey Guys,

Our team has just finished designing and developing a theme that we have worked extremely hard on for a month now. It has an extremely different design, something i have never come across before.

I was wondering if i can hire a Author or Reviewer who is already extremely familiar with the Review process as a temporary consultant to review my theme before submission.

The thing is that if we get a hard rejection, then it would be a months work down the drain, hence if someone could give me valuable feedback, i would be extremely grateful.

Please do reply back and let me know your charges and how long it would require. If you help me for free i would be ever so grateful. :D

Thanks in Advance.

974 posts Rock 'N' Roll
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Most Wanted Winner
+4 more
LSVRthemes
says

Just post link to your demo here and you can get lot of free feedback :)

3804 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 11
  • Trendsetter
  • 7 Years of Membership
+12 more
KrownThemes
says

I’m not sure if a reviewer could do this.. It’s called “conflict of interests” :)

52 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
mimo
says

Hi, just visit

http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/472/85/wordpress-theme-submission-requirements

And be sure your theme meets all the requirements

Best Regards

85 posts
  • 1 Year of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 7
  • Collector Level 2
+4 more
FastWP
says

This is funny as i thought exactly the same a few months ago when i noticed that one of the reviewers is available for freelance work :-).

by
by
by
by
by
by