11 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Australia
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
latox says

Hi there,

We are looking for a Wordpress developer to develop us a plugin (a complete section really) which allows us to post reviews on our website.

We are looking for something very similar to GameSpot: http://www.gamespot.com/reviews/

What we want:

- A reviews category which lists the reviews with the thumbnail, description and our rating

- A reviews page, similar to our posts page which contains the review and a area for the rating (refer to one of GameSpots reviews for an idea)

- A reviews section in the admin panel (seperate to Add new post) which will be called Reviews and Add new review. Where our authors can write reviews and fill in the required fields for their ratings of said Game/Product

- A widget for our sidebar for the home page and post page so that we can show the latest reviews on the sidebar of our site.

We are also interested in a Games section similar to GameSpot: http://www.gamespot.com/new-games/ and in the future this could be hooked up to the Reviews section like GameSpot do.

The plugins you make us must match our website theme, and must be styled and ready to implement in the site when we upload it.

This will be on-going work

Please post here your contact e-mail and/or Skype if you are interested.

If you cannot provide us with something like this, please do not waste our time.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

11 posts
  • Located in Australia
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
latox says

This thread is now in › Item Requests

Thanks, I searched looking to hire and seen other people posted inside All Marketplaces, so I figured I’d post it there as I was unsure.

650 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
Gareth_Gillman says

happy to help, my skype is gareth.gillman

11 posts
  • Located in Australia