116 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+3 more
MarkoRadak says

Hey guys,

As the tittle says, I’m looking to partner up with an experienced web app developer. I am a graphics/motion and recently a web designer, but I don’t believe that I have enough and the right kind of knowledge needed for this. What I’m after is someone who’s willing to partner up with me in order to build an ultimate Envato Statistics app for authors. I know that there already are apps like this out there, but I have some really great ideas and plans for it, and just need someone I can rely on, in terms of development.

I thought about possibilities for doing this and came to the conclusion that I can either hire someone to do it for me (and try to ‘kickstart’ the development process), or team up with someone from the community, and I really think the second option would do much better, especially in the long run, as I’m not planning to stop just there :)

Anyways, anyone interested please email me (including some samples of your work, or previous experiences) to office@markoradak.com

I’m definitely looking forward to get back from you!

Cheers, Marko

PS. For anyone wondering about the ‘what do I get from this’ – my plans for the app includes monthly payed membership from the authors, and you, as a potential co-founder, would of course have a piece of cake! A big one, in fact :)

738 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Located in United States
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Jar says

It is normal for authors to co-author themes without expecting payment in the mean time, but when it comes to ventures like this most worth their ilk will avoid “X% of business” schemes like the plague.

I’d suggest hiring a developer instead personally.

481 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Located in United Kingdom
+3 more
FlatKing says

It is normal for authors to co-author themes without expecting payment in the mean time, but when it comes to ventures like this most worth their ilk will avoid “X% of business” schemes like the plague. I’d suggest hiring a developer instead personally.

+1 if it’s something you believe in you should have no worries paying someone to get the work done in a good fashion

116 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+3 more
MarkoRadak says

Well, I do agree with you, but I thought I should give it a try before looking for someone to hire on per project basis, as that would require some serious funding from my end, for which I would most likely need to use a Kickstarter or similar, but as I do believe in it, that would be my next step if this fails :)

I would however like to form a team that would continue developing for the similar field, that’s why I’ve decided to try this first.

by
by
by
by
by
by