it looks like some changes where made. Check you items if you have promo pictures/links inside item descriptions.
For my Videohive items HTML tables elements where not displayed correctly today and I had to redisign. What interesting that on AudioJungle where I use simular tags everything so far is normal.
Btw are there any official guidlines about HTML tags usage in the items descriptions?
May be it is my browser issue? Sorry if so.
Best Regards and Happy Sales,
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
All good here. I don’t use tables though.