• Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
petrenj says

Hi fellas
In working on one song, which have to be ’”Looney tunes sound alike’.I used classic orchestral elements, but client said its “too orchestral” Can you recommend me some libraries or something what will be helpful to me?

Cheers!

308 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Argentina
MeGustaMusic says
Hi, There is a Hanna-Barbera music library, but I donĀ“t know if that is what you are looking for http://www.sound-ideas.com/sound-effects/hanna-barbera-sound-effects.html
504 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
NoizMan says

Hi Petrenj,

You may use instruments like banjo, brass ( mojo horn has some good brass fx ), timpani ( especially timpani rolls ) and other tuned percussions. You can also use additional dry synth sounds to accompany orchestral melodies.

Your client’s toughts may be related to the fx amount of the orchestral instruments. Some virtual orchestral instruments are already wet ( too much concert hall type reverb ) and it’s not possible to take the fx down. Try different sound banks.

Wish you luck.

76 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
Fegender says

Hi,

you may want to have a look at Project SAM Symphobia 3 Lumina that has some “cartoon” oriented patches http://www.projectsam.com/Products/Symphobia-Series
766 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
petrenj says

Thanks for replay.
@MeGustaMusic – I check the link you post, but this are the fx sound so it cannot help me a lot in this moment, but thank you :)
@NoizMan – I tried with some instruments like you said, timpani for sure, but still cannot find wanted tune for looney tunes :) I was hoped there is some nice libraries with sounds like that.

Like @Fegender said about Symphopbia, its very expansive, but still I found its useful for some movies and for some serious musics, but not for something cartoonish :)but still, it sound amazing.

Thank you guys, I hope I will make it somehow :)

by
by
by
by
by
by