I’m losing contrast when I make a FLV Preview Video. Specifically my whites are turning grey and cruddy.
Anyone know how to fix this?
I usually raise the video bit-rate… I guess you can also compensate contrast before rendering.
And now a fun-fact in verse: FLV exists since 2002 and we sure could use something new.
I had the same problem, i just raised the bitrate
- Won a Competition
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Now I will make a very in detail and deep explanation about the flv video and how and why it looses many colors, also contrast and bleaches the video. You see the flv format is shit.