Hey Bahij, sorry to hear about your loss, I hope you and your family are okay. Your best option is to create a support ticket and they will do what they can to help you. However, OrganicBeeMedia is correct, we can’t keep files on our servers once they have been removed. I hope this helps and good luck with everything.
Thanks carmen, in that case i will create a ticket but what is the best way to find if the author still has an account with envato and i can start sending them a message to begin with to see if they can help in any way and then i will create a ticket with support to see if there will be any luck in any way if i cant contact the authors
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
what is the best way to find if the author still has an account with envato and i can start sending them a message to begin with to see if they can help in any way
Hi bahij, sorry to hear about what happened. The fastest/easiest way to find the author’s name, is through your Downloads page.
Although you will not be able to download the removed item, you still have the option to download the Licence Certificate. Just open the .txt file and you should easily spot the author’s name.
- Wait, you can just mouse over the item thumbnail image and it will also show the author’s name. Much easier.
Once you have the author’s name, just go to their profile,
http://themeforest.net/user/author-name and use the contact form. Good luck.