I bought a navigation bar from here and for the life of me, can’t figure out how to use it. Let me explain. Not sure if anyone can me but this navigation bar came with 30 web elements on one page with different layers for each element. Other than the one navigation bar that I need.
I’m having a hard time trying to figure out how to take the navigation bar from that page and keep all the layers, save it as a jpeg. Then from there, figure out how to input this item on website in adobe dreamweaver. I’m trying to create a html site which consist of seperate css. I’m new to adobe Photoshop as well.
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items