3 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
priss721 says

Hello,

I purchased the Lotus theme and I’m running into a major problem that I cannot overcome, and we are launching our site tonight. The support site is down so I can’t send in a ticket. I emailed the author and never gotten a response.

The title for the comment box in a post is set to “WANNA SAY SOMETHING ?”, which I’ve spent lots of time to look for the setting to change that. No where to be found. So I tried to turn off commenting in Settings -> Discussion. It didn’t work. There isn’t an obvious way in the admin panel to change it and turning comments off in the theme didn’t work. So I had to turn off comments for each post using the built-in Wordpress capability.

But now the page where it uses the Blog template still thinks comments are enabled, so there is a bubble with the number of comments about a particular news item.

Any help from you would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely looking forward to your prompt response.

Thank you so much! Priscilla

962 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Ireland
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
EireStudio says

You haven’t purchased anything.

Buy the theme and contact the author.

3 posts
priss721 says

I’m sorry but what makes you say that? I did, for your record.

Thanks.

894 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
infuse01 says

It’s because you don’t have a buyer’s badge – which actually means that you havent bought anything with your current account. If you need help you need to login with the account from which you did the purchase.

213 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United States
themelux says

It’s because you don’t have a buyer’s badge – which actually means that you havent bought anything with your current account. If you need help you need to login with the account from which you did the purchase.

Remember, they could have bought a theme and the cache just didn’t update yet to give them a badge :).

3 posts
priss721 says

Ah I see where the confusion comes in. The weird thing is I did purchase the theme using this account but the badge doesn’t show up. I contacted support and hope they can resolve that for me.

But does anyone have an answer for me on my questions? =(

Thanks again!!!

by
by
by
by
by
by