1463 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+3 more
WebSmacker says

I’ve always been a PC guy, but some of my friends suggested I get a macbook pro to try it out. I bought a 15” with 256gb hard drive, and I hate to say this, but I think it was worth the price! If you look at the specs by themselves, any PC will blow the mac out of the water pricewise, but after using the operating system everything just seems more responsive. I don’t want to start a MAC VS. PC conversation, I just wanted to share that I still use a windows machine for gaming, but MAC is now my laptop of choice when I’m upstairs on the couch. OH, and Apple TV is freaking AMAZING!!!

3950 posts After Effects Templates
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
miseld says

Good choice, welcome to the Club :) I also have a few Mac’s :)

2127 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Graphic-Studio says

Now you probably saying to yourself “Well, it’s about time!”

Have Fun! Now you just need to get Photoshop on it!

387 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
motionvids says

Welcome indeed! I own a MacBook Retina 15” for over a year now. Never had one single problem. Whereas an updated and well maintained Windows PC has given me problems every month or so in the past.

All you have to do with a Mac is keep it clean from file cluttering on the SSD and will always be as blazing fast as it is. No other maintenance needed, no virus scan, no malware scan, no registry cleaner, no nothing really! It just works the same as the day I took it out of the box :) And I have created a lot of heavy After Effects projects on it. I regularly stress the CPU and memory to 100% with rendering and it still works blazing fast every day.

592 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Ghana
IsaacA says

I’ve always been a PC guy, but some of my friends suggested I get a macbook pro to try it out. I bought a 15” with 256gb hard drive, and I hate to say this, but I think it was worth the price! If you look at the specs by themselves, any PC will blow the mac out of the water pricewise, but after using the operating system everything just seems more responsive. I don’t want to start a MAC VS. PC conversation, I just wanted to share that I still use a windows machine for gaming, but MAC is now my laptop of choice when I’m upstairs on the couch. OH, and Apple TV is freaking AMAZING!!!

You’re my man! That’s what I’m talking about… If you get your hands on a MacBook Pro, you don’t want to exchange it against anything else… I’m also a PC guy, but Apple TV is a dream for me too!

858 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

Welcome indeed! I own a MacBook Retina 15” for over a year now. Never had one single problem. Whereas an updated and well maintained Windows PC has given me problems every month or so in the past. All you have to do with a Mac is keep it clean from file cluttering on the SSD and will always be as blazing fast as it is. No other maintenance needed, no virus scan, no malware scan, no registry cleaner, no nothing really! It just works the same as the day I took it out of the box :) And I have created a lot of heavy After Effects projects on it. I regularly stress the CPU and memory to 100% with rendering and it still works blazing fast every day.

Awesome :D
Im going to get a MacBook soon. required for college, till then, All my work would be done on a PC :p

115 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
erwin_schro says

congrats man! i’m still with an old macbook pro 5.5 and hopefully to upgrade it very sooooon.

I’m wondering how much is the prize of macbook pro you have in your country guys.

5492 posts
  • Located in Australia
+4 more
Australia says

I absolutely love my MBP 15 welcome to the club.

333 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Jthemes says

congrats man, Yeah, welcome to the club. earlier I had Mac desktop and a few weeks back I also bought a mac pro laptop

1463 posts
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
  • Located in United States
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Thanks guys. What code editor do you recommend for Mac?

by
by
by
by
by
by