99 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
RainbowWings says

Hi, friends! I would like to ask if there is some resourses where I can get very low-priced but however commercial mixed and mastered tracks from my demos. Also I need some live bass session. Does anybody know such resourses?

You see of course Its is not a secret musicans can’t get enough money at the start but to make some steps in commercial you need sound commercial. Thanks much for attention, friends.

916 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JohnRosso says

I don’t know good cheap mastering studio. But really cheap is a mastering by yourself

1503 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
Mihai_Sorohan says

I can try to help with bass tracks in my free time, which is constantly getting shorter. I just got a bass guitar for some concerts now, so just e-mail me if there is something simple and easy (on my page is a contact form).
If you think you can “fake” a bass line, there is a nice bass tone in the Yellow Tools Independence Free sampler. It has some bass slides and string noises to add realism to the tone, also it has several choices of amps, cabinets and microphones:
http://pro.magix.com/en/independence/independence-free.1013.html

Willow_Branch_Music
Willow_Branch_Music Recent Posts Threads Started
52 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Willow_Branch_Music says

I own and run mastering service. Contact me via email and I’ll help you out and send you my client list and some details about the next step. I’m inexpensive to get your stuff to the next level. Check out John Bryant “What Takes You”, a finessed record I did this year which garnered the Itunes song of the week in the folk genre: http://www.amazon.com/What-Takes-You/dp/B0083NNBOS or The Silver Pages for something totally different: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/part-1-ep/id573688853 I’ve Mastered many Genres. Shoot me a line, would love to help!

1503 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+2 more
Mihai_Sorohan says
Some time ago I found a service like that. Mixing (no mastering) and session musicians. I made some tracks with them for my upcoming album (no AJ material, no point of paying 200 $ for a track you’ll sell with 6-10 $):
http://gorangrooves.com/
25 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Argentina
Leo_Artaza says

Hi, friends! I would like to ask if there is some resourses where I can get very low-priced but however commercial mixed and mastered tracks from my demos. Also I need some live bass session. Does anybody know such resourses? You see of course Its is not a secret musicans can’t get enough money at the start but to make some steps in commercial you need sound commercial. Thanks much for attention, friends.

Commercial sound comes from mixing not mastering. Mastering is more like the final polishing, so a demo will sound like a polished demo, not much else.

Almost forgot recording :)

99 posts
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
RainbowWings says

Hi, friends! I would like to ask if there is some resourses where I can get very low-priced but however commercial mixed and mastered tracks from my demos. Also I need some live bass session. Does anybody know such resourses? You see of course Its is not a secret musicans can’t get enough money at the start but to make some steps in commercial you need sound commercial. Thanks much for attention, friends.

Commercial sound comes from mixing not mastering. Mastering is more like the final polishing, so a demo will sound like a polished demo, not much else.

Almost forgot recording :)

I know Leo, I mean both services online.

by
by
by
by
by
by