2 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
rodrigo_felix says

I need a website to sell online video lessons.

Admin: Have control over the entire site, track payments, teachers and students, control of the issue and etc.

Professor: can post your video lessons and be paid by the sale of the videos he posted, I can enter content in the videos (. Pdf, etc).

Student: through the payment (and monthly fee) to access (automatic after conformation of payment) to the site for 30 days (or period to be determined by adm)

Videos: they can be posted internally, they have the support material (. Pdf /. Guitar pro files)

Note: That can be translated into Portuguese or translated already come.

Any help is welcome!

See the sites you entederĂ£o what I need.

lynda.com | infiniteguitar.com | guitarmasterclass.net

Thanks!

184 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
ki-themes says

I need a website to sell online video lessons.

Admin: Have control over the entire site, track payments, teachers and students, control of the issue and etc.

Professor: can post your video lessons and be paid by the sale of the videos he posted, I can enter content in the videos (. Pdf, etc).

Student: through the payment (and monthly fee) to access (automatic after conformation of payment) to the site for 30 days (or period to be determined by adm)

Videos: they can be posted internally, they have the support material (. Pdf /. Guitar pro files)

Note: That can be translated into Portuguese or translated already come.

Any help is welcome!

See the sites you entederĂ£o what I need.

lynda.com | infiniteguitar.com | guitarmasterclass.net

Thanks!

Hi,

I may be interested in your offer. If we agree on the budget, We can work together.

Please, contact me to discuss the details.

Regards.

Yigit

by
by
by
by
by
by