2 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
mensahf says

Hello All,

I’m Looking for an experienced Magento developer to modify this theme: http://8theme.com/demo/blanco/. It’s on themeforest too.

I’m hoping I can work with someone in North America or Europe. I need someone who speaks English and can talk on Skype.

My goal is to simplify the theme design to match my goals. I have all my ‘wishes’ documented so that the process is clear and painless (as much as possible). :)

Knowledge of responsive design is required. The newest version of the theme is responsive.

Cheers, and I look forward to hearing back.

Mensah

92 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Mage_Magician says

Hi Mensah,

I have apparently read your requirements and i would like to inform you that i have been working on Magento since last 4 years as well as having 6+ years of experience in web development.

I am not from America or Europe but yes i know very well English (spoken and written ) :) . I have developed around 25+ Magento store with huge customization.

If you wish then we can have call on skype. My skype id is nitin33singh@gmail.com.

Please let me know your inputs for the same.

Thanks, Mage Magician

1 post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
bde-perception says

Hello Mensahf,
Please share some detail with bde.perception@gmail.com.
Web(PHP, .NET) – HTML5 – eCommerce – CMS (Magento, X-Cart, osCommerce, Zencart, CS Cart, nopCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal etc.) / Mobile Technology (iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Win 7, Symbian, Titanium, PhoneGAP, Sencha, WebWorks(BB), Mobile Websites, Mobile versions for website, and 2D/3D Game Development.) and SEO (Dedicated and result oriented Guaranteed Organic SEO Services.)

Please share some more detail of your project and for live discussion please provide your mail id so I can forward all the detail.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you

by
by
by
by
by
by