2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
perop says

Hello to all Magento theme developers!

I was looking all over the internet for a Magento template that would be suitable for selling vegatebles and fruit and home made food… Templates are mostly about fashion on themeforest. Very little variety…:( So maybe you guys can suprise me in the near future a? Looking forward to it!

604 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
GravityDept says

Maybe look for a Magento theme that is based on clean structure and is designed to be restyled (wink wink). Simply changing a few colors and using a different type of product can completely change the look and feel of a theme.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
perop says

Yes I agree with you GravityDept but most of the magento templates on themeforest are so “shiny” and have a lot of unnecessary addons, that look good with a fashion store, but not with electronics or something to do with food or things like that, that don’t need so much “sparkle”.

Hello Mani and thank you for your offer but I guess you’re thinking of a custom template for my needs, but I don’ have the resources right now for something like that. I’m just saying that templates for magento on themeforest are a bit similar and they don’t offer a lot of variety for different kind of stores…

by
by
by
by
by
by