4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
sadaqats says

Hi is there anything available like Mil chimp? I developed my own newsletter software but didnt work out , too much work. Can someone help me ? I rather buy off the shelf and just use it.

767 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
outandouter says

Just use MailChimp?

Or maybe take a look at Amazon SES?

173 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
wiseguys says
4 posts
sadaqats says

Thanks Guys – But I want to have the facility where I can run multiple campaigns for different customers etc. I wan to sign up clients and send newsletters fro them for their customers.

1623 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
Bedros says

Hi, Sadaqats

Best and the most user friendly option is Mailchimp, I think.
They even have a free option, their structure also supports sending email campaigns with media queries at top (believe me some minor services don’t), allowing Responsiveness on mobile Devices.
Use Mailchimp and don’t look back. :)

Kind Regards,
Bedros

4 posts
sadaqats says

If I use Mail chimp, it has stamp at the bottom which shows its mail chimp. I want to offer newsletter servcie to my clients. and want to obviously have my own company logo. So I am looking for a software already done that I can just buy and if have to develop it a bit more. so I can use it as a business service offered to my cleints and for me to get more clients and charge them.

604 posts Magento Elite & Gravity Maker
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+3 more
GravityDept says

MailChimp and http://campaignmonitor.com are near equals in my book. I have clients that use both.

115 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Indonesia
+2 more
saputrad says

If I use Mail chimp, it has stamp at the bottom which shows its mail chimp. I want to offer newsletter servcie to my clients. and want to obviously have my own company logo. So I am looking for a software already done that I can just buy and if have to develop it a bit more. so I can use it as a business service offered to my cleints and for me to get more clients and charge them.

Do you mean something like white labeling or to resale the service? If so I think MailChimp doesn’t offer such service. Campaign Monitor and other company do, just not sure about their pricing.

4 posts
sadaqats says

I want to resell it to clients like mail chimp and campaign monitor does.

3858 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
  • Nominated Community Superstar of the month
+1 more
charlie4282 says

If you know what you are doing with PHP and code then you may find something like this (in a basic format) in Codecanyon. It would still need a lot of customization, set up and you would also need an extended license to resell it.

Systems on the scale or style of MC or CM cost tens if not hundreds of thousands to build as they generate such income so to find one on any form of stock or resale type site is unlikely.

Why not just buy email templates, charge the client to customise them for each individual one, then run them through Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor as the service provider?

That would be by FAR the easiest and most reliable solution and if they don’t want to have to edit it all the time then you can bill them a retainer to consistently update it each time (not sure if that would require any further licenses but I doubt it).

by
by
by
by
by
by