Hi guys, just wondering… I would like to disable the ability for users to navigate to a page from the parent item on the main navigation menu.
Instead, i would like only the “sub menu pages” to be clickable…thereby navigating users to the appropriate submenu pages.
Please note….i still want the parent menu items to be visible.
how do i do this?
- Beta Tester
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Community Ambassador
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Was featured in a podcast
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
Hi goannawebsites, welcome to ThemeForest, this is a general open forum. The appropriate support section for this item, if offered, can be found here.
Please follow the instructions provided in the link above to interact directly with the author, where he’ll be able to point you in the right direction.
In the meantime, this thread will also remain open, welcoming any/all feedback from the community, in case someone does have an accurate solution for you. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks and good luck.