13 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+4 more
Cohhe says

I think if you compare two categories PSD and WordPress you can make some judgment how important is design and how important is to put that design at work.

Of course both are really important components but it seems like that there is much more people who prefer “Plug & Play” solutions and not just a shell.

28 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
unite2005 says

I just curious about 2 issues, and hope I can get the honest answers:

1) I’m a PSD designer. Previously quite lots of developers found me via forum to seeking for partnerships. If I agreed to partner with them, means we both are working under non-profit upfront. (PSD designing – waiting PSD approval – converting HTML – coding – waiting approval – sell – earn) Like most of developers worry about: getting rejected If getting rejected, then developers how? PSD designer how? break up from continue partnerships? If approved, after got ppl buy and earn profit, 50% to themeforest, 50% remaining divide by both party. Now, my main concern is here: a) how PSD designers can ensure that web developers won’t ‘disappear’ after designers submit PSD files to them? b) how to ensure that money can really 100% receive on both party?

2) Why most web developers still want to invest time, skills and man powers to waiting for approval via themeforest? Why don’t just open a ‘themeforest’ alike website and start to generate sales from own website?

Thanks.

by
by
by
by
by
by