552 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
OurWebMedia says

Hi everyone,

Hope all are well. Thanks to everyone who replied to my previous questions concerning recommended web design programs. It was all very helpful – thanks!

I’ve another question. I purchased a template here and its absolutely beautiful. Love the work. Only thing is, the template doesn’t include a table I can use to display information for my various hosting plans.

There are some templates out there that have it, but I didn’t like any of those as much as I liked the one I’ve chosen for my site. I’d share the site link but I want to continue to work on it before showing what this site has helped me achieve.

My question is: how can I create a dynamic looking table that I can display information in my hosting packages. I have 4 hosting packages and I want to have a “all plans include:”.

Are there programs you guys use to create these beautiful tables? I noticed some highlight different colors when you mouse over certain information, while others have additional popup information when a viewer mouses over them.

How hard is this to do? Can a newbie like myself achieve this and can you make any recommendations?

I sincerely appreciate all and any help.

Bryce

552 posts
  • Located in Canada
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
OurWebMedia says

Can anyone help me?

552 posts