552 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
OurWebMedia says

Hi everyone,

Hope all are well. Thanks to everyone who replied to my previous questions concerning recommended web design programs. It was all very helpful – thanks!

I’ve another question. I purchased a template here and its absolutely beautiful. Love the work. Only thing is, the template doesn’t include a table I can use to display information for my various hosting plans.

There are some templates out there that have it, but I didn’t like any of those as much as I liked the one I’ve chosen for my site. I’d share the site link but I want to continue to work on it before showing what this site has helped me achieve.

My question is: how can I create a dynamic looking table that I can display information in my hosting packages. I have 4 hosting packages and I want to have a “all plans include:”.

Are there programs you guys use to create these beautiful tables? I noticed some highlight different colors when you mouse over certain information, while others have additional popup information when a viewer mouses over them.

How hard is this to do? Can a newbie like myself achieve this and can you make any recommendations?

I sincerely appreciate all and any help.

Bryce

552 posts
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
OurWebMedia says

Can anyone help me?

552 posts
  • Canada