- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author was Featured
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
Not sure if this has anything to do to with the Ruby upgrade or if this is an isolated issue but marketplace analytics seem to be down: http://analytics.envato.com
I tried logging in with multiple API keys but the Marketplace Items page where your items are normally listed is blank, trying the various sorting methods also does not make any items appear
We’ve had a recent Ruby update that affected the analytics part and a few API functions as well it seems, there’s an official thread where you can read more about it. Definitely worth a read if one has a few questions that needs to be answered.
Note: I’ll go ahead and lock this thread now as all enquiries about this matter should be directed to the official thread.