675 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+6 more
dexterous says

Hi,

When photodune credit back scheme was on, I purchased a few items with my earnings amount. End of the month I got 50% back credited to my account but as my ‘deposit’ amount (which cannot be withdrawn). so I had to buy more.

Though this scheme is great for buyers as they will get their credit back, but for authors who are buying out of their earnings, I think the credit back should be given in earnings only (which can be withdrawn)

701 posts
  • Power Elite Author: Sold more than $1M on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1M+ on Envato Market and is now a Power Elite Author
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
Dream-Theme says

photodune author gets 50-70% of sale; you are getting 50% back. Envato gets from 0 to -20%. Sorry but don’t be ridiculous! You want Envato to invest this 20% less on marketing of items (including yours)? :evil:

675 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
dexterous says

photodune author gets 50-70% of sale; you are getting 50% back. Envato gets from 0 to -20%. Sorry but don’t be ridiculous! You want Envato to invest this 20% less on marketing of items (including yours)? :evil:
Sorry, I am not sure if I understand your point. What I am saying is that when I get the 50% credit back it becomes the prepaid amount, which I cannot withdraw if I want to. If I purchase some items from my earning money (which was withdraw-able) then I want the 50% back in same bucket. Right now how the credit back is given is good for buyers.
7370 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

you can’t withdrawn them because they are not money you earned selling your items. You used the money you get from the sales to purchase the photodune photos. What you get back was a bonus from the marketplace.

to make this short. you can withdraw only money you earn through selling items.

by
by
by
by
by
by