- Exclusive Author
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 6-7 years
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
There was an update done in August – http://notes.envato.com/authors/state-of-the-marketplaces/
Someone needs to translate that from “Internal staff meeting” format into “message to user”.
shooooping caaaaart! we need that
Hi all, maybe it’s time for some update?
I recently started another thread along the lines of getting updates, and someone pointed this thread out to me, so I’ll consolidate my thoughts here.
I would love to see a permanent active road map from Envato. Updates/bugs/features can still be discussed in threads, but a distinct dev road map would help with the overall communication between Envato and authors/buyers. We would be able to see priority issues, short term plans, long term expectancies, bug fixes, coming feature additions, etc…
As it is now, some issues, new features, etc.. Are limited to a post in threads that eventually get buried in all the other threads and eventually forgotten.. Then you have people asking the same questions etc…
I would love to see this come into play.
Thanks for the post Jordan!
- Author had a File in a Mini Bundle
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Won a Competition
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
this thread seems to be old?