3007 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says

hey guys ive been a author of the marketplaces for a little while now.. im woundering is their anyway i can disable my contact form and add my own email address etc..

abhimanyusharma003
abhimanyusharma003 Recent Posts Threads Started
632 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

You can use something like this

<input  type="text" value="EMAIL HERE" placeholder="[OPTIONAL]" disabled>

The “disabled” attribute
3007 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says

where would i place that code?

abhimanyusharma003
632 posts
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has referred 1+ members
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says
You can place this code anywhere you want OR where you want.
Use like this for eg.
<form>
<input value="someone[at]some.com" disabled="disabled" />
</form>
abhimanyusharma003
632 posts
+1 more
abhimanyusharma003 says

Oh i’m so sorry this code will not work on marketplace, on marketplace only few HTML code are allowed.
I thought you are just asking about HTML forms to use it on your own site, but relise my error, i’m so sorry

3691 posts Community Moderator
    Helps us moderate the forums Contributed a tutorial on Tuts+ Located in Netherlands Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

I’m not sure I know what you mean, exactly. The contact form sends a message directly to your e-mail address, and as an added bonus it also adds a link so you can verify that the sender has purchased your file. Why would you want to replace that with just a blob of text mentioning your e-mail address?

Surely you could just include your e-mail address in your profile text, if that’s what you want to do?

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

I’m not sure I know what you mean, exactly. The contact form sends a message directly to your e-mail address, and as an added bonus it also adds a link so you can verify that the sender has purchased your file. Why would you want to replace that with just a blob of text mentioning your e-mail address? Surely you could just include your e-mail address in your profile text, if that’s what you want to do?

Was gonna suggest that..

by
by
by
by
by
by