13 posts
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
Pascalchahin says

Hello to everyone, Do You think selling on internet might be the future? What do you all think? I think the world is changing and it’s time to start thinking that maybe marketplaces can be a way of living, a way of working home throughout the world. We have to help each other and get to know each other. That’s why in the topic I chose all marketplaces ;) What’s your opinion? :)

3007 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Beta Tester
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • United States
TNL3542 says

Hello to everyone, Do You think selling on internet might be the future? What do you all think? I think the world is changing and it’s time to start thinking that maybe marketplaces can be a way of living, a way of working home throughout the world. We have to help each other and get to know each other. That’s why in the topic I chose all marketplaces ;) What’s your opinion? :)
you posted under the wrong topic.
5103 posts
  • Envato Staff
  • Has attended an Envato Live event
  • Support Staff
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Canada
  • Community Ambassador
+8 more
KingDog Staff says

Moved to Global Off Topic

172 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Philippines
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Exclusive Author
AbelLangbid says

we are in the future. im thinking that in the future, there will be lesser window shopping, lesser local retail shops, window displays will probably change to touch screens, “touch here to register your email” or “touch here to go to our online shop”

and if everyone respects everyone in the online, like meeting in real persons, avatars will be live camera view. :D

2 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
inkpage says

I think selling on the internet is the future, because now with the internet access we can get to know anyone, without any limitation of time and distance. And of course we have to be in it.

by
by
by
by
by
by